Sunday, July 29, 2007

Better late than never, right?

Here are some pictures from our trip to Iowa June 29 through July 1:
1. Ella driving Grandpa's boat

2. Ella being cute in her too large life jacket

3. Ella and one of her relatives (perhaps a fourth cousin?)at the family reunion. This little guy was so completely adorable.

4. Ella and Grandma Leota. The family reunion was a big affair, with Grandma's sister, brother, and all of their offspring, too!

5. Ella and her Grandpa and Grandma. She loves them soooooo much! I wish we could see them more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lovely vacation! Ella is getting so big - you sure can tell she's your and Ron's girl, looks just like the both of you! Hey, have you finished the new Harry Potter yet? I thought it was GREAT!!!
Chris

phunmunki said...

Yeah, I finished it. I was happy with how quick paced it was. And I was able to finish it before JoAnn could call and ruin the ending for me!

LA said...

Any news of late? Any time for updates??