Friday, November 18, 2005

The Weather or Brrrr Again

Thanks to a few helpful hints from my Good Friend Michael I now have a weather sticker on my page! Yeah! Everyone can know exactly how cold it is in Oshkosh! And if you click on the sticker it will take you to The Weather Underground for more detailed information. How lovely.
We got some super sweet "school" photos of Ella and I am in the process of getting some frames for them to send out to the Grandparents. I need to find a three picture white frame for Grandma Esther and Grandpa Ron, a black three picture frame for Grandma Andy and Grandpa Al, G-Peg has hers all ready, I need a tasteful frame for Grandma Beth's picture, and I need a frame for mine, uh I mean Ours. Hopefully I can get them all in one store and pack them up to ship before December. I just hate last minute rushing around. After these pictures are framed and sent I am done with Christmas shopping. I may pick up something special for G-Peg, but Ron and I got each other windows for Christmas and Ella has more toys than she knows what to do with. I think we may have her fill one box with toys she no longer needs and she can donate them to a shelter or something. We did a clothes and book purge last month for a Hurricane Katrina family that moved here. So it's time for the toys. I wonder if that Family wants the toys, too. We should give them a call and see how they are doing.
Anyhoo, I am looking forward to next week. It will be good to see our family and friends again. Jenny and her gang will be back from Minnesota to pack all their belongings for the move. I'll miss having them in IC, but know they will be a happier clan in the wild. Ron and I have been looking more at tracts of land to purchase near Minnesota. It's a dream, but a fun one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your address? I'm sending cousin pics to Ella

Paula Miller said...

Howdy y'all,

Please let us know when you're coming so we can coordinate our get-togethers. Jenny is at house now-- can't wait to see you and Ella again! Our "other" Wisconsin friends will be by on Friday with their 2 1/2 year old--we should have another kid party.

phunmunki said...

Hey Paula, we plan to be in I.C. Friday. Why isn't Jenny at her house? Too busy packing things up to stay there? I sure wil miss having them there but am glad they found a place to be happy.