The general advises that you keep spending the $11 on meetings cuz she has learned that it pays off in weight loss. I'm having huge motivation problems and regained 2 pounds. Last night I rationalized that I could have a biscuit and icecream before bed because I was burning so many calories waiting hand and foot on Hayley. I'm resorting on food to get me through stressful times.
Yes, Mmm pizza. I still lost weight, though. And General, I have decided to stick with the meetings through December then reassess my situation. Next time you want the bisquit and ice cream cut your servings in half? The facilitator at my meeting said the price was going up in January... shit. I think they should provide a sliding scale for 'po people like me.
5 comments:
Mmm... pizza.
The general advises that you keep spending the $11 on meetings cuz she has learned that it pays off in weight loss. I'm having huge motivation problems and regained 2 pounds. Last night I rationalized that I could have a biscuit and icecream before bed because I was burning so many calories waiting hand and foot on Hayley. I'm resorting on food to get me through stressful times.
Yes, Mmm pizza. I still lost weight, though. And General, I have decided to stick with the meetings through December then reassess my situation. Next time you want the bisquit and ice cream cut your servings in half? The facilitator at my meeting said the price was going up in January... shit. I think they should provide a sliding scale for 'po people like me.
Um, Dec. 15. 10:58 pm. Des Moines
Okay, plenty of time for Christmas visiting!
Post a Comment