Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Report to the General

General de Cline:
Minus 3.4 and counting, Ma'am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your multi-week total or your one week loss? I started keeping track of points and being a good girl and lost a couple- so hopefully I won't have to go to a meeting again. I've got 160lbs in my sights for this Saturday's home weigh-in.
Those are very cute pictures of Eleanor and your pumpkin is spectacular. We're packing the dolls for Tgiving.

phunmunki said...

That is for the week. Every Tuesday I post my weekly tally.

Anonymous said...

O.k., It adds up to 9.6, you passed me and you started after me! Good work, soldier. March on.

phunmunki said...

No, it equals 11.6 since I started. I passed you? Impossible!!! Try having frozen veggies for breakfast. Hee hee.

phunmunki said...

Oh, and we are really looking forward to the dolls. I think we should wait to give them to her for her birthday. Money is tight, and she'll love having beautiful dollies to open. Thanks again to Hayley for passing them on.